deltathree has developed and implemented corporate governance practices and procedures that are both consistent with the requirements of the law and are in the best interests of our shareholders. Our management team and our Board of Directors is committed to managing the Company’s affairs in a manner that is consistent with the highest principles of business ethics, rigorously and diligently exercising their oversight responsibilities throughout the Company, and satisfying corporate governance requirements of federal law.
deltathree recognizes that sound corporate governance principles are important in obtaining and retaining the respect and trust of our employees, stockholders, and clients, and we intend to make sure that our practices are aligned with the highest standards of corporate governance and business ethics. Accordingly, deltathree has implemented various programs, processes and procedures to fulfill these commitments including the following:
- A majority of deltathree’s Board members, and all members of our Audit Committee and Compensation Committee, are independent of the Company and its management.
- The Audit Committee has established policies to ensure the independence of our outside auditors, and our outside auditors report directly to the Audit Committee.
- The charters of our Board committees clearly establish their respective roles and responsibilities.
- The Company has a clear code of business conduct and ethics, which requires all deltathree employees and directors to conduct the Company’s business in accordance with the law and the highest ethical standards.
- deltathree has established a confidential and comprehensive “hot line” reporting system that is available to all employees to facilitate anonymous reporting of any questionable activities.